Jump to the main content block
- Campus ID card holders are eligible for access to NCCU Libraries by showing faculty ID cards, staff ID cards, student ID cards or retiree ID cards.
- Alumni are eligible for access to NCCU Libraries by showing alumni ID cards. Alumni ID cards can be applied at NCCU Alumni Service Center.
- Visitors over 18 years old may apply for one-day guest card by showing valid government-issued picture ID such as passports, national ID cards, college student ID cards, driver's licences or Health Insurance cards.
- Provisions of one-day guest cards are limited and subject to change by NCCU Libraries for the rights and benefits of NCCU community members.
- Patrons are responsible for complying with NCCU policies and rules. Any violation is subject to regulations or suspensions prescribed in Guidelines for Dealing With Violations of the Rules.
- Visitors are subject to the regulations prescribed in Guidelines for Serving Non-NCCU Readers.