The Libraries subscribe hundreds of academic e-resources to all students and faculty members for the academic purpose use. Systematic downloading or printing of entire journal issues or volumes, or a large portion of database is not permitted.
Databases：E-resources Gateway provides access to subscribed, trial or free databases. You may browse database lists by language, subject or data format, or search a specific database by keying the title or kewords.
E-journals：You may search a specific e-journal by directly keying the title or by browsing the journal lists. To get a more exact match to the article you are searching, please type in the publication date, volume or page numbers. Some indexing databases also provides links to the gateway to search for full-text of an article.
Discovery Services System
- Everything：NCCU library collections, journal articles, reviews, digital archives and more.
- Library Catalog：Books, journals, newspaper and audiovisual materials held by NCCU library.
- Articles：Library subscribed/open access online resources, including journal articles, conference papers, ebook chapters and more.
- Course Reserves：Course materials placed on reserve by faculty.
- Audio-Visual Materials：Search for VCD、DVD、CD and Audio-visual Materials.
- NCCU Digital Collections：Search for the scholarly output and digital learning platforms from NCCU.
►Remote Access (Off-campus Access)
- To access e-resources, please login with your library ID and password wherever you are on or off campus.
ID: for students: student ID#; for faculty/staff: employees ID#
Default Password：(1) For R.O.C patrons: first 6 characters of R.O.C. ID#, including the first English letter, for example, A12345;(2) For foreign patrons: nccummdd ;mmdd is 2-digit month and day of your birthdate, for example, nccu0520
If you are unable to access a database through E-Resources Gateway, please use SSL VPN to put your computer back on the NCCU network.